Joseph E. Collins
- Title: Of Counsel
- Location: 616 South Beeline Hwy Suite 102 Payson, Arizona 85541
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (928) 363-8004
- Fax: (928) 363-4012
- Areas of Practice: Bankruptcy Law, Civil Litigation, Criminal Law, Estate Law, Family Law, Personal Injury, Probate Law, Wrongful Death
- Cities of Practice: Chandler, Gilbert, Glendale, Mesa, Payson, Peoria, Phoenix, Prescott Valley, Queen Creek, San Francisco, Scottsdale, Star Valley, Surprise, Tempe, Tolleson, Tombstone, Tusayan, Williams
- Counties of Practice: Apache, Cochise, Coconino, Gila, Graham, Greenlee, La Paz, Maricopa, Mohave, Navajo, Pima, Pina, Pinal, Santa Cruz, Yavapai, Yuma
- States of Practice: Arizona, California, Federal and State Courts in Arizona
- Districts: 10th Circuit in Denver, Federal Circuit in Washington D.C., Federal Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, United States Supreme Court
- Law School: Oklahoma City University School of Law
- Undergrad School: Brigham Young University
Attorney Focused on Family Law, Probate, Litigation and Wrongful Death Law
Joseph has been practicing law since 1997. A graduate of Oklahoma City University School of Law, with honors. He attended Brigham Young University where he received his Bachelors Degree. Joseph is licensed to practice law before the Federal Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco, California, and the Federal and State Courts in Arizona. Joseph has also appeared and practiced before various Indian Tribal Courts.
Joseph has concentrated his practice in litigation focused in Family Law, Criminal Law, Civil Litigation, Personal Injury and Probate. Since Joseph started practicing law, he has handled many jury trials over the years in Maricopa and Pinal County.
Joseph Collins has also assisted on cases presented before the United States Supreme Court, the Federal Appellate Court system in the 10th Circuit in Denver and the Federal Circuit in Washington D.C. with his Father C. Robert Collins.
Languages spoken: Spanish, English
Legal Practice Areas
Our integrity, experience and commitment to our clients have made us a top rated law firm in Arizona for over 30 years.
The attorneys at Collins & Collins, L.L.P., have been successfully providing legal representation for:[all_child_pages id=”10″]
GET THE RIGHT LEGAL HELP WHEN YOU NEED IT THE MOST
We understand that when people look for legal advice they are usually suffering hardships or under great strain; they need help and the last thing that they want is to not receive proper representation.
There is no substitute for enlisting the aid of a competent and professional law firm to guide you through the intricacies of the complex legal system while advocating on your behalf.
You will find that Collins & Collins L.L.P.’s commitment to excellence in our service and legal representation begins with prompt responses to your inquiries, complete explanations of your choices and thorough preparation of your case when issues are contested.
We are a family business with strong values and ethic standards. This sets us apart from other lawyers as we really care about our clients and the good name of out family business. We focus our legal practice on delivering the best possible representation to our clients. For us, the rest is secondary.
What You can Expect from Our Attorneys
At Collins & Collins, L.L.P we are selective when it comes to the cases that we take on. The reason? Simple, we want to make sure that we are able to provide or clients the best possible legal representation that we can provide in order to meet their demands and individual circumstances.
Our practice is not focused on volume, and since we are a family business, we are proud to keep it this way and we are able to promise to deliver the best possible representation to clients that we decide to take on with professionalism and the utmost respect towards them.